Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Saturday, January 08, 2005

From ES Magazine

My star prediction for 2005:

Obstacles: Watching everybody else make progress while you must wait.

- To some extent, it's true. Green with envy to those yg dah dpt PRHO job and people yg ada 2nd degree.
- Watch everyone else ada babies, and me still no babies. Even, my best fren-used-to-be-very- grunge-and-teasing-me-abt-my mum-is-an Avon dealer I.S. pun is pregnant. Btw, I am truly happy for you. I hope you will get the happiness and family stability that you always yearn for, and truly deserved. I really2x missed our friendship.
Anyway, it's not like I am trying to have one. I am the queen of contraception.

In 2005:
- With so much going on, you worry that you're missing worthwhile opportunities. You're not. (Phew!)
- It is not until Jupiter moves into Scorpio late in the year, begin a year long cycle of opportunity, that you'll know just how far reaching and exciting changes can be. (Hopefully this is one to look for. I am making a big career decision, and have started to wonder whether I make a right decision). Whatever patience this requires early in 2005, it's more than justified by the amazing personal, romantic and professional developments that appear as the year ends.

Inspirations: Knowing you'll be relinquishing numerous burdens.

Not that I totally believe in astrology, but reading this in ES Magazine, it gives me a hope that everything will be alright at the end. Sometimes, all you need is reassurance.

One of the romantic gesture my husband throws me, is during our driving trip to KL from Shah Alam. I was driving (me just learnt how to drive an Auto - so easy peasy). He was so happy with me being able to handle the car calmly during the really heavystorm and traffic jam. Masa tgh in the traffic jam, he just pulled and kissed me on lips. It was so sweet. :D

I hope 2005 will be a better year for both of us, and everyone. Amin.

P/s: One of my friend, Z, is a very impressive walking book of astrology. Just say your date of birth, she will tell you everything from A to Z about your zodiac. You have to speak with her to believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home