Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Monday, April 04, 2005

Midnite notes

Just finish do prescrbing skills book. So penat filling in all the drug charts, habis tulisan suma jadi cakar ayam. So many drugs and doses to look up!

Now 2 a.m in the morning, I am hungry. Cook nasik lemak tgh mlm buta ni. Nasib baik esok morning free.

...............................................................

My husband said,"If this renal colic pain is comparable to childbirth, tak yah ada anak pun tak pe Yang. Hmm, second thought, ok lah, one child je pun takpe".

:D

...............................................................


Sunrise/sunset movie starred Ethan Hawke & Julie Delphy is soooo best. Why? It means so much to me. That is how I see love, but rather than letting it go because of situation etc...I prefer grab the chance/ true love/ soul mate. Because life doesn't always promise a second chance. One thing I am very sure I don't want in life is to have regret. Let say my relationship with Nik (nauzubillah) broke down in the middle, I don't think I will regret it, ever. Feel so blessed to have met and married him. Even in hard times, always make me laugh.

Speaking of relationship that got away - I just knew an old flirt (time first year dulu) is now in his second marriage. Phew! Thank God I let that one passed me by. Anyway, the chemistry is awkward and superficial, I feel like a lucky escape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home