Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Friday, May 13, 2005

Take away & Eat in

Marks & Spencer Tuna Nicoise salad is soooo delicious. The dripping juicy basil, mustard and lemon dressing on top of fresh salad (nope its not iceberg lettuce)- its Cos lettuce instead, frisee green bean, tomatoes, cucumber and nicoise olives plus new potatoes, free range eggs, parsley and tuna, is just heavenly. Ni kalau letak avocado lagi sedap.

My crazy appetite has me craved for salad lunch and dinner today. Dunno why. Nope, I don't do diet. I want to get Krispy Kreme as well, but the boxes selling a dozen of sugar glazed one are all gone by the time I get to Liverpool Street. Damned!

Stop at Pret A Manger during lunchtime on my way from Barts Hospital to Royal London. My friends all bought sandwiches and baguettes; I have had enough of the sarnies, so want to try other non- bread stuffs, end up buying this Pret A Manger Crayfish and Avocado salad. Sedap gila. I should have bought the big box instead of small one.

I have a horrible start today - wake up at 9:15 am, padahal have to be in at 9:00 for GP OSCE practice. In the shower, fikir what a good excuse to use eg: someone died, I fall down the stairs, my friend has a nervous breakdown & I help calmed her down, etc.. I arrived at clinical skills centre at 9:40, went straight to my group. Nasib baik the organiser tak tanya apa2x, otherwise memang kena bohong sunat la. Then tak sampai 30 seconds for me to catch my breath (I have been running ok), tutor asked me to do abdo examination in front of everyone. Nasib baik I have been practising loads with A, it all went very well. Quite surprise with myself actually. Hihi. Good day all in all in spite of a very bad start.

Switch off alarm clock lagi.

1 Comments:

  • zaza80@yahoo.com.

    Makcik Irma - how motherhood embracing you? Gimme urs as well!

    By Blogger Lotus, at 4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home