Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Acchummmm!

Am down with terrible cold. Can feel my tonsils are as large as a pair of golfball. Been stuffing myself with max dose of lemsip to keep the temperature down. I really should get my tonsils out as i am getting it on yearly basis now, but am too chicken to go for surgery (another male colleague share similar view; his tonsillitis is worse though). We are the worse patients, aren't we?

And still, i go to work. To make things worse, I am the only junior doctor available for the whole of next week for 3 consultants. Great, just great. I hope i will get better by tomorrow. Please God. And I am on call on Tuesday.

At moments like this, I wish I could just be a stay-at-home wife. No stress, no pressure of looking after anybody apart from your family. Truth been told, I never really that ambitious to become a doctor. People asked me when I grow up did I dream to become a doctor. The real answer is no. I never give it a serious thought until I finished SPM.Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my job. Truly does. Of course its a bit like roller coaster ride, up and down emotionally and mentally. There is a degree of achievement I did feel.

I want a baby.

1 Comments:

  • hi huda. hope you are getting better.

    sorry for last week (or was it 2 weeks ago? hehe soli maa). when you called i was just about to go out. so, how's the karipap? still need my recipe? i want to call you, but typical me, suka sgt procastinate. i'll call you some day, one sweet day hehe.

    ok, hope you take care. nik too. selamat posa + selamat ari raya. tak balik mesia raya?

    elly

    By Blogger ellyz, at 3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home