Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Ramblings from a stressed-up finalist

Ahh, the beauty of studying for finals..(Anyway, just pardon or turn a deaf ear of what I am going to ramble about. Life basically has reduced you to fast-food/ microwaved food/ chips & sausage eating (breakfast, lunch, dinner) lunatics, who spend the day studying & falling asleep and the night sleeping or studying. No wonder everyone seemed nutritionally deficient and emaciated. I wonder what its like to study for MRCP/MRCGP/FRCS etc... must be a lot harder plus you gonna be broke since you pay for those exams.

Time like this, I wish I was a housewife. Envious of other people life. But then again, I probably will be the worst housewife in the world..Nah, it doesn't suits me, I probably tear my hair out out of boredom OR turn to a telly junkie OR obsesssive compulsive who clean the toilet with a tootbrush..I know I have this very "celupar" gut tendency to ask few young housewives I have met - so, what do you do during the day? Must be bored, isn't it?. I guess I am women worst enemy, hehe.

I have become a coffee-dependant git. Need it for mental alertness and to make sure I fully wake up when I am studying. Coffee irritates my bladder, increases my gastric motility, urrghh! I even try exercising before start revision to make sure I am mentally awake, so far, doesn't seemed to work very much apart from make me feel tachycardic. With me drinking at least 2 strong coffee everyday, please God, I hope I don't get stones few years down the line! That will be hell!

Kylie gets breast carcinoma. Man, a bit sad for her since I saw her in good health masa her concert a few weeks ago.

Shoot me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home