Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Nice doc

Reading Bel blog about nice doctors; I totally agree with her. We need compassions and not just brain doing this job.

This is my third month being a junior doctor and I think I am getting better. Blood letting, cannulation, blood culture and ABG no longer stressed me as much it used to be. The best aspect of this job is dealing with human emotions, like when I catch one of my patient staring the window and I know he is thinking about his metastatic terminal cancer which he has battled for a long hard 5 years, and I took time out to speak with him; reassuring a patient who gets anxiety attacks whenever she thinks she will be going home soon after spending 4 months in Intensive care and wards. Its just priceless.

By the way, I will never ever do psychiatry job.

1 Comments:

  • huda... ko suka pakai mekap tak? ni ori nye mekap... murah sebab beli kat warehouse sales...


    http://beautybargains.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger Mz_tera, at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home