Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Another day passed, another year is upon us

Just come back from work..what a "blergh" day today. I don't really enjoy "nifty iffy" orthopaedic/rheumatology complaint. When you kinda stuck in between problem (to refer or not to refer). Wish I can just have "I don't give a shit" attitude, but of course you can't in my profession. A problem need sorting, it needs sorting. That's why I don't enjoy GP as much I think, too much grey area. Wish everything is white and black.

New year has been an excellent holiday for me. Met an old friend, meet new people as well. Fitt, do come back to Manchester! We can all spend the whole day kat Trafford Centre ye! And go to Saffron!

New resolution? I hate making ambition and goals in case I don't achieve them. God knows how I turn out to be a doctor at the end, and alhamdulillah, I do enjoy my work, despite its up and down.

Be happy. God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home