Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Sunday, July 13, 2008

few things noted

Things I won't missed:

- Am so lucky my family never bother me much about when we are going to have children. But still few ppl ask. I do noted however, kesian to few of our friends who bloody stressed & tried everything (unfortunately still unsuccessful)to have babies. In this aspect I feel lucky tak bermastautin kat mesia.

My advice is to ignore what ppl say. Allah maha kaya and if he meant for us to have children, it will come regardless. I do admire Abg Z & kak A, altho remain childless after few decades of marriage, they remains happy. Main tennis together, jln2x & have very comel cats.

- Road marking kat mesia - almost dah tak de marking. KL road is crazy. I mean how do you expect accident tak happen - you come out from slip road, then tak sampai 10 metres another slip road. Mana sempat nak change lanes (especially if tak familiar dgn jln tu.). By the way, I also discover I am capable of driving manual car dlm kl.

- Also, KL has become too busy, too noisy. Prefer living in Shah ALam, my town gonna be the i-City!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home