Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Forgiveness?

I have been thinking about this subject lately.

I had the misfortune to have met some of the most foul-mouth persons in the last good few months, especially when they belittled disability and spread untrue version of story.

It really saddened me, and yet it fills me with lots of anger, and truthfully from the bottom of my heart, I don't think I could ever forgive them. My husband is the most selfless person I ever knew and you DON'T ever say one bad thing about him.

I am not that morally low to mengumpat or to revenge; I will let time to do the justice. After all, I have all the hard evidences.

Btw, I have stop reading everything about Malaysian politics - it depressed me and reminded me of my earlier years of education. Yes, I have been there. I was taught orang tak pakai tudung and all non-muslims are all bad and laknat'ed. I have also discovered plenty of so-called "alims" are only on the outside, but have heart as dark as night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home