Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Drained

So damned tired.On-calls.

Its going to be a crazy month anyway.Its only like 7 of us on the rota, the locum is not even safe to do nights and we all get dumped & literally coerce to do the bloody on-calls back to back.

Am coping better, but I am just so damned physically tired walking up & down to ITU, CCU,wards & A&E and the endless calls. Sorry mate, my priority is to see patient who is gonna go off first if I don't do something and I can only do my best to see who is next in the queue.

This doesn't include the gynae & surgical ward. Mentally exhausted, and this is not good.

Uh,uh...also found out in the year 2000, the island air ambulance crashed near Liverpool - I think all killed including patient, partner & the crews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home