Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yes, it has passed.....

Back in good mood again today....

My case presentation on my first ever discitis went very well today (despite me rushing through in 15 minutes time as my house officer ate my allocated time), and it is sooo refreshing to see the consultants including my Royal College tutor get excited and participate in a very good discussion. My consultant even jokes around in the middle of my presentation asking if I want him to demonstrate the anatomy.... He probably will be even more happy when he knew I manage to sweet talk the surgeon to do the OGD after 5 pm!

It feels great to be appreciated (and this come with being trusted to do more jobs and referring patients to tertiary centres!Sigh).

My previous consultant is great as well. He did say the whole team missed me when I came back from my 2 weeks leave although I kinda think he just missed having me as his SHO. He is so clever & organised that I don't think he really needs me that much.

I must be mad.

GP anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home