Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Sisterhood

Interesting article in Daily Mail (urgghh, I can't still be reading the tabloids,can I?) about sisterhood.

I realise I do get on better with the boys in my job.

Mind you, having said that, I did have one of the best time of my career when I was at Liverpool Heart and Lung Hospital. All head-strong female SHOs (only one guy,hehe); such fun you guys! The cardiologists were quite baffled at the beginning when he saw all of us descended to the induction.

Sisterhood or no sisterhood, bitchiness does exists in the "guys" world too.

Just be careful about what you say,be subtle and try to be as diplomatic as you can.FYI, I don't like my current SG. He creeps the hell out of me, and I would rather dismiss him as he is well-known for his useless-ness. I mean you have to be really bad at your job to not knowing clinical indications for radiological tests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home