Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Friday, April 03, 2009

Work etc, and still obsessed

Done - my 7 in a row nights. Nothing exciting, apart from learning the H.O is quite crappy and trying to learn to live with the persistant annoyance that come from nursing staff.

Baadddd girl, this H.O of mine.Giving beta-blocker to a bronchospasm lady. The reason - trying to slow down the physiological heart rate response to coughing fit and bronchospasm?? I mean, WTF?

I swear to God this bank nurse is purposely driving me up the wall.I mean every 2 minutes, she comes asking, doctor, doctor, this and that, then come again, doctor, doctor, do this, then come again etc.... I literally say to her,"Oh my GOD, what else do you WANT now?. SO getting me on my nerve.

I thought I want the only one been driven up the wall by some of the nursing staffs. Today, when no one else around, J confided to me, the nurse L is driving him nuts with her persistent nagging and meddling.

Enuff about work. Still loving the Dawg. His voice is awesome, smooth and so RnB. Even though the judges were incredibly harsh about his "Caught Up", the more I listen to it, the better it actually sound. I literally humming the song during our post-take morning ward round. I definitely got "caught up".

American Idol is annoying because the judges purposely pimping some of the contestants and the Ford advert is absolute garbage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home