Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Monday, May 04, 2009

Bank Holiday

Happy Anoop day everyone! (most people probably will not understand my obsession with this really articulate-breaking-all-the-stereotype 22-yr-old guy Chapel Hill native. I guess blame it on the Nooper troopers who have been feeding me the "Anoop"icillin! Its especially embarrassing when your consultant cardiologist announced it to everyone after our heart failure meeting.)

I am chillin' now. Mani's farewell dinner was a blast, and we all had a fantastic time and driving up to the highest point of the island at midnight for some picture-taking and these smokers for chain-smoking session.

Need somemore sunshine!! If its not for me, please, let it be for the flowers I am
trying to grow in our backgarden.

Now,back to more studying to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home