Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A hellish week coming up

Starting tomorrow, my hell on earth begins.I have 3 long day of successive on-calls.Then continue to work the next week and another day on-calls coming up. Since all these swine flu cases hasn't died down yet and the *&*%**&^& hospital policy, I have to triage all the calls from GP, and not just from A&E; which means not only I have to go one side of the hospital to another, I will also get constantly bleep and be on the phone. I am also the "babu" , holding down the role of house officer, SHO and registrar for my team cos my superior did not trust his so-called second man.

Pandai kan?

I cannot tell you how much all these get on my nerve.

Times like these, I really don't mind swine flu myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home