Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Friday, May 08, 2009

Which way?

I kinda sad a colleague of mine is hanging his medic boots to do MBA. He is a good doc, but I guess if your heart not in it,you are not in it.

I have to do some hard thinking as well. Was on the phone with the Prof. late last night. There are no more training posts in the specialty I want to do in my deanery. Despite passing the interview, and appointable as ST3, its just no more post this year. And it just hit me that this is really I want to do, and I knew I am really excel at.

I knew how fortunate I am that my deanery is supportive as ever. Hang about until the post available in 2010 (pretty depend on the SpR getting their CCST)? Move to other deanery later?

I am tired of moving, for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home