Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How do you chill?/Fav things

1.Music.

2.My own alone time.

This is especially true after on-calls time.It does get me down after spending the whole day sorting other people problems all day long/all night long. Just leave me alone, I am done answering bleeps/calls.This is for me to keep my sanity.

Another reason why I love Paris street cafes. You can just grab a book, sit and read under the awning of the street cafe, people-watch, drink good coffee and eat great crepes.And it doesn't seems odd, cos there are plenty of people do that.I do feel odd if I did it in London and certainly never did it in KL.

3.Bitching session with colleagues (usually work-related stuffs. I don't bitch about friends,silly or personal stuffs.To me, people dictate their own life..)

4.A good book.

5.Navigating a foreign city.

6.Travelling by train in Switzerland. It feels so magical, and you can choose a quiet, zero noise coach to really enjoy the scenery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home