Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Resolution

Man, the power of a good night sleep definitely do wonders to me. Manage to catch a proper 7 hours sleep, get up, feeling really fresh, instead of yawning and feel exhausted.

I try to take good care of myself these days:-

- Try to eat properly. Those hypoglycaemic attack that happened when I missed lunch does no good to my brain.

- Rest.

- Drink milk everyday.

- Make sure there are fibres in my everyday meal.

- Take Cod liver oil. I feel less tired, and better appetite.

- Read at least a paragraph of medical book and memorized & understand the important facts everyday. (I have been very bad with my way of studying medicine and revising for finals).

- Have one day of the weekends to myself = rest, watching DVD, do what I like, read story books

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home