Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rants

Bengang betul, macam mana la pulak boleh terlepas ferry bongok ni. Stupid road closure with no bloody warning causing hellish traffic jam. Anyway, calmer now. Hubby had a hell time calming me down. I have to arrange a series of phone calls to cover my tomorrow shift until I am back & rebook ticket. Hassles but hopefully sorted. Not our faults anyway.

It so best to chat with mak earlier. Like me, we don't keep up with politics. Having said that, I am surprised to learn you cannot read utusan malaysia online - blocked in all Selangor Govt. office, also not encouraged to read Utusan Malaysia in office. I thought under Parti Keadilan Rakyat you have more freedom of speech??? Well, no comment there. My reaction - still surprise. People I don't trust - still the same, politicians, lawyer & solicitors, arrogant professionals, most CEOs, medias.

I do have a little more trust in doctors though. They do tell white lies like oohh, we are investigating that "shadows" in your lung, that is why you are doing biopsy, hopefully its nothing. Of course you are not gonna say (eventhough the Chest x-ray report lesion highly suspicious of malignancy/metastases) - we think its cancer, you smoke all your life, partially your fault, you have lost weight, blood works not looking good but we need to confirm with histology and if possible to plan treatment.

I am blogging more often now.More blunt. Do I care what people think behind my back? Not really. Only take opinion and advice from someone who deserve to judge me. If you don't know me, you have no right to judge/criticise me.I am responsible for my action and you take responsible for your action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home