Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Worst journey ever

Oh my lord! The angry Irish sea. Had the worst ferry journey ever! (I DO hope this is the worst though!)

I was sick for at least 3 times, plus one time at this poor old lady desk. I was walking to the lounge for an orange juice when this strong wave suddenly struck and send my head in a motion & almost fallen over. I am sure she saw my face turned green, grab a sick bag and sat an adjacent seat to vomit.. It was a 7 floor ferry, and you would have to imagine how fierce the Irish Sea with the gales that it caused the whole ferry to rock, you can literally hear plates breaking, doors banging and people vomitting. The 2 hours journey became 4 hours journey as the captain was trying to steer the ferry against the strong gales.

And my legs were licked by a giant black dog. The ferry was choked full with people as they cancelled Liverpool ferry and divert the passengers to the Heysham ferry. Ended up sitting in the people with pet areas.

Things people do, eh? Why the hell did I accept the job offer exactly one and 1/2 year ago?

Forgot I was that desperate for training post. Please let it be worth it. Suddenly GP become an attractive career options.

New Wagamama outlet open in Liverpool One. Yeay!

1 Comments:

  • Hi huda. Selamat (belated) hari raya aidilfitri! Your ferry trips sound horrible .. i know I wouldn't be able to survive the ordeal ur going through right now. Me very bad with motion sickness and homesickness! Fact that u have gone this far and stuck by it deserves a pat on the back! How did ur exams go btw? Im so glad I dont ever have to attempt it again. Was not cut out to be a medic, no use pretending I was!

    By Blogger belinda, at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home