Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another day....dekat pulau sangkut ni

Have to say I didn't enjoy ramadhan as much this year. I should, shouldn't I? Should stop concentrating on other things; I have neglected a lot of ibadah.

Was busy with exam, doing tons & tons of dictation letters (spent at least a dedicated 10 hours for this & clean the whole shelves) & sorting then oncalls/hotblock weeks, then I fall ill towards the oncalls,sorting leave, chasing consultants for e-portfolios (need to get this sorted ASAP as gonna be on leave then night shifts week),need to get my head together for this audit. Uitss mcm banyak la pulak.

Hubby packed me his special roti john utk bekal bukak puasa atas ferry. So yummy. Bila nak buat kita punya Japanese feast ye honey - thinking about fresh sashimi (sodapnyeeerr, kecur air liur), California rolls. Lama tak makan proper & good Japanese food..

Nothing interesting going on. Had education meeting with Board of Education as I am the ST2 rep, finished around 6.15. They had a cheek to ask us as trainee what we think about the post here; of course D & I have kindly hold our tongue and try to rephrase things as kindly & as diplomatic as possible. Then had a good bitching & educating each other session with D & K at K's flat. We are going to survive this.Another 10 months to go.

P/s: The GI bleeder with INR 12.3, systolic BP 68 survive his ordeal and going home soon. Yeay!Also, why so many newly diagnosed malignancy came during my take? I had this lady who I literally knew when I admit her she will have a confirmed diagnosis of bladder cancer later on (await histology) and this middle aged man (typical lymphoma 7 yrs post renal transplant) who I knew his prognosis for lymphoma not looking good, already developed B symptoms; again await histology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home