Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Some more craps...

Thanks for the birthday wishes; my only wish is actually to get away from this place.

But what do you know, as usual work & work. I have 16 days direct working days ahead of me incl 3 days oncalls & 3 night on-calls. Its madness.Some of my ST colleagues are doing nights week after week.&^$%(^#@%**medical staffing.

Not having a great today; but survive intact otherwise.K is literally having an angry fits in the ward today as all his intructions & management plans are not acted upon at all. I told him already, don't trust anyone, just do it yourself.

Me....aku paling bengang dgn jururawat yg berlagak pandai nak mampus. But because I know my cardiology, you cannot fool or push me - I know what hell I am doing. I always respected the other profession but man, don't these two really push my BP up.... We all know this duet - one incredibly annoyingly pushy person, the other one, just because he did work at tertiary centre many many years ago, think he is above anyone else...I did give him a very sarcastic comment few mths back after his very inapproapriate laugh when I sent this patient to CCU. Geram nak mampus, but I won't expand further.Nanti macam2x pulak.

Incompetent switchboard mishandle my bleep system around noon time & I didn't know people couldn't page me until 16:00.Never knew a switchboard this bad. I guess that is one good thing.

I don't like myself being angry all the time, but if bricks of shits keep falling all over and around you, and you ended up being the one who clean & mop the mess; who wouldn't?

Of note, who the hell give the power of ordering CT brain to discharge co-ordinator (esp in 16 yearr old patient who already has MRI brain twice)?? Livid, livid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home