Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Twitter

Oh my God; I think I have gone mental.

I am busy like a mad woman,and yet here I am thinking about joining Twitter.

Why?

To follow this dude:

http://twitter.com/AnoopDoggDesai

Oh dear.

I just come out from another heavy duty on-calls and bed crisis.The last guy I saw 10 minutes before my shift finished have good going liver failure from paracetamol overdoses; taken unintentionally whilst he's gone binging 3 days ago.I can bet this will be the biggest regret he ever have in his life. Let's hope he doesn't get encephalopathy later; have a gut feeling he might be going into liver transplant assessment later.

It annoys the hell out of me when this GP couldn't understand that we are having a bed crisis; we even have to hold up some of our A&E admissions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home