Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Bad girl guide to flirting (does not apply to all countries)

Last nite, there was this Greek guy who flirt outrageously with me in London Underground. I assume it was the beer that make me look pretty at his eyes. I was on my own at that time on my way home from the Hospital. Sebagai seorang isteri yang setia, I buat "dono" jelah.

This is drawn from some experiences when I was single.

1. Get engage or married.
The fact that you are off the single girl market, hence the "unattainable", will make your charm more irresistible. No joke.

2. Eye contact.
Play the eye contact game - happen a lot in London Underground. Also, make sure he is not a stalker/serial killer. If tak suka, don't look back at their eyes, buat2x tak perasan.

3. Get a new haircut.
Being different than usual make you more confident. And make sure the haircut suits your face.

4. Put a bit of make-up on.
Look nice and presentable, not "tarty". Guys looking for more serious relationship tend to go for decent looking girl.

5. Go clubbing.
The ethanol will make all of us look pretty.

Flirting is a game you need to play carefully before embarking to relationship. It may be the real thing and it may not be.

I remember the first time I met my husband. I don't really think he flirted with me though, although ada beberapa orang time tu mention he stared at me a lot the first time we met. He made me laugh so much masa "touristguiding" me in Zurich. I was having a miserable phase in my life at that time and he lifted me up. Thanks honey.

It was so memorable as well. We pretended to be husband&wife-on-honeymoon pasal taknak kena denda lupa beli ticket masa naik tram. Nasib baik org tram tu kindhearted la jugak, so dia denda us as one person je. Kalu tak terbang SFR 120.

2 Comments:

  • Hie cik kakkkk!!! got blog already eh?? tak cakap punn!!!! anyhoo, am soo gonna link u up.. :) good stuff tho'..btw, selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin k..miss hanging out with u laa.. take care!!

    By Blogger Dalie, at 4:47 AM  

  • Hi Dalie!!!!
    wah..wah...jumpa gak makcik ni ngan me blog.Link me up,link me up ok. I still dono how to link ppl up,baru nak start belaja html, isk...isk..Yg I link up ni pon my fren yg buatkan, seday tak.

    Anyway, its been absolutely lovely to hear from you again.Ingat dah lupa dah (cheeky smile)

    By Blogger Lotus, at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home