Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Friday, November 05, 2004

Its Friday!

Have you ever find yourself in a situation where you have to spent pretty good hours with ppl that annoys you sooooo much, not to mention that you have to layan their small talks as well?

H really annoys me. Today he has been getting into my nerve; I feel like nak sumbat the sole of my shoes to his mouth. I am getting exhausted with this audit thing (so as others - Debbie, Vicky, that Brits Asian guy whom I-forget-what-his-name-is), apart from H who has no life and keep making unfunny jokes. H is an Indian Singaporean guy, and my oh my, he is sooooo keen. Telinga I dah tak tahan nak dgr how delightful/ fulfilling his day is because dpt buat a lotta blood tests, ABG and such. The moment he really spurred my anger tadi is when the SHO I shadowed tadi ask other medical student (who happened to be standing near him) to flick the BNF for him. H stupidly asked why my SHO didn't ask me to flick the BNF for him. I am not his kuli batak, H!

My SHO today seemed....not really comfortable being shadowed with medical student, prolly because he can't really get away with ciggies break. He is oklah, but his work is a bit on lembab side. Pas tu always said - I have done bloody lotta work, today is fucking busy, that bloody nurse at Elm Ward keep fucking bleeping me, why they always do that to us, that nurse have taken my patients notes, fucking rude etc.... etc... (I don't mind people swearing, but only at the right time ie when you are really pissed. Not in every normal conversation. It doesn't make you look cool)

Another 2 days before I end my audit rotation. Tak sabar nak habis - missed pegi terawikh, missed seeing my friends at dinner time, missed going out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home