Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Thursday, November 11, 2004

What if?

I still can't shrug off the melancholic feeling of losing my mobile phone. That phone has worked for me for so long; it feels like losing my arm. I absolutely adore that Nokia phone, now its no longer available in the market. It has a sentimental value - I stored some of my wedding photos,family photos. Not to mention all the important contact numbers I had with it. Nak wish selamat hari raya to those ppl pun takleh.Huaaa..

To all mobile phone thieves, may you all rot in hell and be impotent for the rest of your life. I wish you will never had any happiness and the guilt will shadow the rest of your life, dickhead. Shame on you thieves.

Before the rest of my swearing words/sumpah seranahs surface in this blog, I think I will stopped here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home