Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The uncertain age

How do you feel in your final year at university?

Lately I have been having a mixed feeling. As happy as I am to finally arrive at the final year of my university life and the thought of getting my very first degree (glee!), I have mixed feeling of fear what is gonna happen next. Should I work in UK, should I not. If I work in the UK, where on this British land, I am going to end up. If I work in the UK, money will be the driving factor, is it worth it? and how much money la can make you happy, cos money will never be enough...I (I think too much). In short, its a scary world there.

I am just hoping I will not kill any patients when I become a doctor nanti.

I can't wait to see myself in my 30s. By then, I hope I have sorted out my life and career and achieve financial stability. Not that I don't like being 20s. 20s is fun, young, adventurous and this is the time where you can wear a lot of young chic sexy clothes and get away with it. Nonetheless at age of 20s, you are uncertain which way life is going to take you, wonder whether you make a mistake of choosing one option and lotsa trial and error going on. We work hard to gain recognition in career and prolly fame among some ppl.

At age 30s, most ppl have develop their sense of being and have better understanding of what they want from life. There are a lot of things I plan to do in my 30s. Its gonna be some adventures! At the moment, I guess I have to concentrate in finishing my degree, then career and family.

Anyway, today, I start part-time work (again!) at the same GP. Hehe, they still hadn't get rid of me and Shima. Can't believe this is 3rd year in running I work there. Also, unexpectedly, I won 100 GBP as my elective award. Now I need to write another elective report to be send to Registry, as part of agreement for getting this award.

1 Comments:

  • TQ for reading my blog, Charlie, isn't it?I still in the process of learning on how to link ppl up. :D
    Until I master the skill, keep on reading!

    By Blogger Lotus, at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home