Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Thursday, November 11, 2004

The worst day of my life

When you think your day could not get any worse, it actually gets worse.

I was on my way to terawikh when suddenly tube services was halted because of "passenger action" in Liverpool Street. So I wait and wait for district line to Bayswater, then I realise it will be too late for me to get there in time, anyway. And suddenly the intercom announce loudly that there is a passenger "under the train" in Liverpool Street. "Oh Bugger", I thought. I decide to go back by bus, since the tube will take a looooonnngggg time to recover anyway.

Then Emily called suddenly. So I talk to her until I board the bus. On the bus, there was this 2 crazy afro caribean guys keep bothering me. So I decide to get off. While waiting for the door to open, out of sudden they stand behind me; it took me by surprise. When I get off the bus, my phone was not in my bag anymore. I panic. "Shit, this can't happen again". So I rummaged my bag, it wasn't there! Bloody hell! This is the second time I lost my phone this way, and both happened at Oxford Street. Shit, shit. And I have been planning to call my hubby tonite.

Just when I though my day could not get any worse, when I arrive home, my laptop could not be started. I panic (again!). Run to Lynette room. We restart and restart the lapytop, we can't even get to the desktop. It stucked at Window Xp blue window. "It probably some silent virus", says Lynette. "But I never download anything or open any dodgy e-mail!". If I were you, I prolly reboot it but that's mean you gonna lost all your file", implied Lynette. "You might as well send your laptop to the Computer Service at Robin Brook Centre". Oh My GOd, this can't really be happening to me. Have I been such bad girl that God punish me?

Come back to my sense."Yeah, might as well try, right?".

So tomorrow, I have to go to Computer Centre, buy a new phone and return Tim's phone. He is so nice, let me borrow his mobile - I use my T-mobile sim card on his phone. While I remember, he is living next to Lynette room, room 206.

Such bad luck today. Please God, forgive me for any of my sins and save me from falling into deeper shitty trouble.

Btw, I receive an e-mail from a guy, who I am not very close too, asking too much question about me and hubby. He is nice, but I try to keep some distance since I know he had a crush on me. He asked me out when me and hubby are boyfriend-girlfriend item. His e-mail makes me uncomfortable, that's all.

To all the reader, have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home