Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Sluggish

I feel soooo sluggish today. Dunno why, malasnye nak do anything today. Skive karang :D (like I can, dream on Huda).

Yesterday highlight - Did ascites tap (first time ever), and it went very smoothly to my surprise. I am a needlephobic. I remember vividly it took me 3 atempts before my first success of blood taking. I have stomach churning, dizziness, almost passed out. I let my friend to take blood from me as a practice (to overcome my fear of needle) and she double punctured me (I ended up with a really big bruise, and she apologised to me for about a week).

Also, ward clerk asked me about my diet and how do I maintain to be a slim lady. Bizarre.

Also, why most of the married female hospital consultants I met (so far) tend to be vivaciously garang and perfectionista, hence make the living of others in the team hell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home