Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mentally prepared

I feel much better today.

Time off, albeit short, really does wonder to your mentality and emotions.

I am going to be happy & feel good about myself. Start preparing my CV for my next year of training and suddenly realised I really did accumulate quite good experience in a number of medical specialty - cardiology is the best (loving interventional cardiology), but its not the field I dare to venture since consultant cardiology posts in the UK are incredibly incredibly competitive. Reminiscing my highlights in past years; I have learnt so much. I remember crying after my first cardiac arrest; the first months working as a doctor and how I don't feel cut out to do it,surviving my first day of F2 as cardiac arrest leader, my first patient who survived cardiac arrest after I shocked him when he went to VF etc...

I will survive this year.

And I want to go travelling the world with hubby,learn photography together and just be happy.

1 Comments:

  • I feel happy just my imagining ur plans haha... well, have fun when the time comes k!

    By Blogger jun jusof, at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home