Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Monday, June 22, 2009

Another blergh day

Today, as usual, I am as inspired as my foot. Dunno how long this feeling will last, oh, well, near the end anyway. I dunno if I can take the daily bitching with my Oncology nurse; I have to seriously salute her patience. I can only do my part by looking after Oncology/Haemato-Oncology patients as best and as well as I can. God bless R-CHOP regime.

Today also confirmed my role as a tool/hamba abdi to the team.

Do you know what cheer me up at work today (this is what I have been reduced to)? That same hilariously funny drug addict who continues his flirting shamelessly, asking to see my left hand in front of the whole of wards staffs and consultants, asking me to visit him in the psychiatry unit. Bloody hell, I do attract some stalkers.

My right thumb still sore from tapping this 80 ++ year old guy chest - the worst possible state; dementia, keep leaning to the side I am tapping, need to be hoisted to the bed and he keeps moving, jumped at least 3 times when I try to put the needle in. End up tapping 610ml straw coloured fluid from his left lung & no pneumothorax, phew!!I am not surprised to see how bent the needle is when I took it out.

Why is weekend so short? I missed my weekend with my dearest. This weekend menu, sushi!

1 Comments:

  • old people are cute..hehe i remember taking history from them on take at 2 am in morning, tersengguk sengguk...bila terjaga the patient also tertidur

    By Blogger Dearie me, at 4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home