Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Friday, June 19, 2009

Static

Too many things happening right now..I am just not in any mood to be chatty about it. I guess these too shall pass.

Work, as usual, blergh..... I picked up a near-missed case of contained ruptured spleen at 3 am in the morning(double-whammy with being on warfarin and has prosthetic valve). And the spleen is out, people,IT IS OUT. I saw my first leptospirosis. I mean,yucks,I can't believe how many long-tails (rats is a bad word on Isle of Man) live on this island; ye la kan, takkan nak terjun Irish Sea kot. Apparently them living on someone's garden is common....

That drug addict with a memory of a fish is hitting on me again today; already forgot he did the same yesterday.He cheered me up...hahahahaha, and by the end of the conversation he divorced me and said I should go back to high school. It must be the boredom that he actually looked forward to be admitted to Drug and Alcohol Unit.Asking me on daily basis,"What this pretty doctor doing here, why do you want to be a doctor and end up with are you sure you are not in school?". He certainly cracked me up.

I should probably hang out with my ulcerative colitis patients. OMG, social life sucks.D is so cranky all day today.

Jo is leaving to Texas for good; I am sooo gonna missed her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home