Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

PMS

I know this come every months; my emotions are all over the place and my monthly bouts of migraine. I can go from hours of crying to laughing with my mates in a matter of minutes. Its crazy.

In the last 4 days, I have been through 3 sailings and 1 chartered flight. I am exhausted by these commuting. Tomorrow I am back to work - 2 more donkey days.

On a more cheerful note, I am just so happy with facebook & blogs! I can now keep in touch with my bros and sis at a more constant basis; something that I yearns for in the last few years. We are all at different places and stages of our life, either work-wise and uni-wise; we all grow up apart and how I wish we can be closer. I left home when I was 13 to go to a boarding school and hasn't really been properly back at home since then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home