Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Spinal tap weekend

Malas giler nak update blog now......

Anyhow, settle really well into the new hospital...A busy district hospital I may say; this year alone the A&E has attended 60,000 patients already and we only into August this year. We effectively cater for about 330,000++ population. Busy, isn't it? MAU alone has 50-60 daily admissions.

But I am happy. No longer embroiled in moral dissillusion..

The weekend on-call was busy; its a lumbar puncture weekend.I already did 3 this weekend alone. I find it really therapeutic to watch the manometry;funny eh? I dunno, as soon as I connect the manometry,watching the CSF fluid rises, I just shut down from all flurry/ the constant bleep. In my previous medical job, you go 8-9 month with hardly one lumbar puncture. (Am I trying to imply something? I dunno).

I am just so tired now....nanti la update when I feel like it. I am gonna go back to a lot of cooking and baking this year..yeehaaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home