Lotus - surviving life & remaining pure to urself

Monday, December 08, 2008

Rewarding

Reading through previous post, man, I am such a miserable cow.

Regardless,I just need to get through this set of nights (I am so sick of on-calls). God knows why I am still here & doing this job. Like J said,"It is rewarding". (and yet couldn't stop swearing seeing piles and piles of notes coming back mounting his desk. He just cleared the previous lot on Sunday).

I don't know.

It did make me smile though, when the mother of this disabled man who I used to look after, coming & start hugging & kissing my cheek when I told her I no longer their doctor and this very pleasant pathology secretary thanking me for looking after her when she was admitted (I have no clue who she is in the first 5 minutes, and she said you don't remember me, do you?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home